Friday 10 May 2013

Photoshoot

 Planning

Models needed: At least three teenagers who fit into the target audience
Costume/props: Casual clothing / Everyday clothes.
Equipment: Guitar, SLR Camera.

I chose models who fit into the target audience as it gives the readers an idea the the target audience and they can be used as star models. They would be happy and casual in the photos to connote 'youth as fun' (Dick Hebdige).
 I wanted them wearing casual clothing so they looked relaxed and it is much more conformable for the models who may not have done much modeling before
I used an SLR camera as they can produce high quality photos and I can set the focus much better than on a lesser quality camera. I wanted a guitar to show the model was a guitarist but I was unable to get a guitar for use in the photoshoot.

Here are some photo from my photoshoot:





Overall my photoshoots went well and I managed to get all the photos I needed for my magazine. I took many photos and chose the best that were in focus and had everyone in a pose I enjoyed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment