Friday 10 May 2013

Audience Research

I asked some people what they they on a magazine cover, contents page and article. I used the site surveymokey.com to create a survey which I sent to many people for answers. All participents were students aged 15-18 who would fit in my target audience

Results:

How many colours should a magazine use in its theme?

1 colour - 0
2 colour - 2
3 colour - 5
4 colour - 6
5 colour - 2

This shows me that a simpler colour pallet is good but you need at least 3 colours. I plan to use about a 3 or 4 colour pallet for my magazine.

What is most interesting on a magazine cover?

Image on front - 8
Teasers - 4
 Masthead - 3

It appears that the image on the front is the most interesting to viewers. I will make sure my main image is very large and stands out.











No comments:

Post a Comment